Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Comey said FBI will not recomend prosecution of Hillary

ChairMan wrote:
Shade Tree Guy wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 12:51:28 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs spewed as
thus:

Does it matter what voters think ... or even how they vote ? "The
results are what we tell you they are , that's all you need to
know." To Tekkie - I think it's time to clean the guns and check
your ammo supplies . Her subversion of the system is making it more
and more likely she'll claim a win no matter how the people vote .
It's a sad day for America when this happened , there is no justice
. --
Snag

And be sure to apply an extra thick layer of tinfoil on yur hat
STG

need some *MORE* kool-aid to wash down the turd that was just shoved
down
your throat?

Fixed that for ya - he's apparently already had some kool-aid .
--
Snag