Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Comey said FBI will not recomend prosecution of Hillary

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 15:08:58 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

I don't know if this has been posted before...

Is the fix in?

What about other people that got prosecuted for the same thing?

What to think?

Did you watch the whole statement (~20 minutes). The TV shows are only
clipping out the pretty parts.
He said Hillary was "sloppy" and "careless" in the way she handled
highly sensitive material, including "top secret/special access only"
material. He also said if they did not detect malice, the normal
response was "administrative sanctions" (being fired and the assurance
that you would never have another security clearance for me and you).
Evidently the democrats think being sloppy and careless with our
national secrets is not a reason to preclude her as a presidential
candidate.
The second shoe to drop is going to be when the FOIA requests come in
for all of the undisclosed E-mails that they recovered that do not
involve confidential material but may indicate some questionable
collusion between foreign governments, CGI and state. I believe that
is the reason why she had that private server to begin with. Just the
fact that, even though the drives were formatted, they did not
understand the unused sectors were still there, shows this was a
"sloppy" operation from top to bottom. Things that should have been
gone, are still there.