Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_9_] ChairMan[_9_] is offline

Default OT/IT'S A MAN THING

D. Fault wrote:
On 07/04/2016 01:38 PM, ChairMan wrote:
[snip]

I assume he will remember the finer points of the lesson as he grows
older. When I now speak of 'almost being burned beyond recognition'
he will have a slightly better understanding of what I mean. I hope
that this vivid image tempers the knowledge he now has regarding
rocket construction. O well. After all, if your dad isn't gonna
teach you how to get your ass blown off, who will?

I call Bull****!
Post a youtube video link or it never happened.

You must be a democrat and did not follow the instructions at the beginning
of the post, did you?
Now go find a safe place until you feel better, mkay