Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 9:34:26 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/4/2016 2:50 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Ralph wrote:
On 7/3/2016 3:31 PM, trader_4 wrote:
I'm the radical? Good grief. I support the right of a
group of
people to have cigar dinner in a restaurant. YOU are the
one that
wants to control people, FORCE your ways on everyone.
THAT is what
libs do.

So the right of one person to stink up a room trumps 100
other
people's right to clean air? You're going to FORCE
everyone else to
breath your stinky cigar smoke?

double whoosh

Some restaurant offered cigar dinners on a regular basis. Some states
made them illegal.

It is up to the restaurant to clean after. Going in the next day you'd
never know there was smoking if it was properly ventilated and cleaned.
Why should you care if it is not bothering you? No one is forcing
anyone to do anything.

+1

Except the last part. The anti-smoking Nazis are forcing smokers to do
what they want. In most states you can't have that private restaurant
for smokers anymore. Now they are after our guns, same process.