Posted to alt.home.repair

Default gutter with low spot in middle and standing water

On 7/5/2016 8:28 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 8:06:33 AM UTC-4, Sam Hill wrote:
jeanie stockton wrote:

replying to Colbyt, jeanie stockton wrote:
A little standing water I wish it is so bad in the center of my gutters
I'm afaide it goings to come in my celling

I'd be afaide as well.

In the *five years* since Colbyt posted his response the standing water
has *evaporated* so don't worry about it.

"homeownershub.com - where timeliness doesn't matter"

...and neither does spelling or punctuation.

I'm afraide that if I replied I'd be snarky

--
..
Christopher A. Young