Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Mon, 04 Jul 2016 20:32:33 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per Frank:
If someone smokes, that's their business and I don't believe that many
people are made ill by second hand smoke as toxicity is always dose related.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I got my kicks by setting fire
to little styrofoam cups in closed rooms.

OK, maybe the styro smoke is too demonstrably toxic...

But substitute something else that *really* stinks when burned and you
get the idea....

I think that particular form of self-gratification would have an
extremely short life span.

How about those stink bombs the "bad kids" set off in the classroom
about grade 5??? The ones made od sulphur match heads in a pen case?