Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

Per Frank:
If someone smokes, that's their business and I don't believe that many
people are made ill by second hand smoke as toxicity is always dose related.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I got my kicks by setting fire
to little styrofoam cups in closed rooms.

OK, maybe the styro smoke is too demonstrably toxic...

But substitute something else that *really* stinks when burned and you
get the idea....

I think that particular form of self-gratification would have an
extremely short life span.
--
Pete Cresswell