Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corbyn should be applauded

On 04/07/16 01:58, bm wrote:
With any luck he'll marmalise the labour party.
It's only what they deserve for selecting as leader the most unelectable
dick for many years.
Statesman? Laughable.
I'm no tory but Camoron did an ok job. Now we have Bliar putting his oar in.

Well, that really will finish it.

But be careful what you wish for - a one party system will be a disaster.

So now we have -
Theresa May - Remainer - Claim to fame, she extradited Abu Hamza after 6
years in office

Well, to be fair, she also told the USA to do one over Gary McKinnon. So
that's +100 by itself.

Andrea Leadsom - Leaver - She originally thought brexit was a terrible idea

Don't trust her.

Stephen Crabb - God knows - He's a kiddie with big ideas

No idea about him.

Michael Gove - Leaver - He's a backstabber

Apparently, in The Times today, he suggested his backstabbery would make
him look well hard in front of Putin, or something like that. Laugh- I
nearly choked on a cornflake.

Liam Fox - God knows - He's a wet lettuce
What are we? We're _ucked.

Sung to the tune Backstabbers by the O'Jays.

Right now, I think May is the best bet. Provided she has the wisdom to
assemble a crack Cabinet (as opposed to a Cabinet on crack).