Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Corbyn should be applauded

Yes, Roger Day on BBC local played that and dedicated it to politicians in
general yesterday evening.

Mind you he also played an old disc by Bruce Forsyth called I'm in charge.
which seemed also quite apt.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
With any luck he'll marmalise the labour party.
It's only what they deserve for selecting as leader the most unelectable
dick for many years.
Statesman? Laughable.
I'm no tory but Camoron did an ok job. Now we have Bliar putting his oar
in.
So now we have -
Theresa May - Remainer - Claim to fame, she extradited Abu Hamza after 6
years in office
Andrea Leadsom - Leaver - She originally thought brexit was a terrible
idea
Stephen Crabb - God knows - He's a kiddie with big ideas
Michael Gove - Leaver - He's a backstabber
Liam Fox - God knows - He's a wet lettuce
What are we? We're _ucked.

Sung to the tune Backstabbers by the O'Jays.