Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What ever happened to COLORED Toilet Paper?

On 07/02/2016 04:42 PM, Micky wrote:

[snip]

In the first house we had, the bathroom was bigger than either of my
smallest 2 bedrooms out of 3. There was a big space in the middle of
the room. The floor was linoleum, with a complicated design, not a
pattern, a diamond of a different color in the center and two
seahorses facing each other inside the diamond. It kept me
interested all the time until we moved that I sat on the toilet.

I've been in a 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom mobile home. One of the bathrooms
was really big and had a tub big enough for 2 people.

The third bedroom was much smaller than that bathroom. The home owner
used it an an overflow closet.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"It's not your fault that you're always wrong" -- Marilyn Manson