Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On 07/03/2016 08:34 AM, Red wrote:

[snip]

I believe the tobacco companies knowingly add chemicals to tobacco to
make it more addictive. Once addicted, the weak-willed smokers can't
break free.

Smokers often claim they smoke because they choose to but really they
have been unwittingly duped by big tobacco's drugs.

That makes sense, but leaves out something. How do the smokers get
started? I look at smoking and see a nasty fire hazard.

BTW, I can remember riding a bus where someone in the seat behind me was
smoking. The smell didn't seem to be a problem, and I was too young then
to be concerned about health problems. However, I was aware of FIRE less
than 2-3 inches from the back of my head.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"It's not your fault that you're always wrong" -- Marilyn Manson