Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On 07/02/2016 03:38 PM, Rene wrote:
On 7/2/2016 4:36 PM, Muggles wrote:

https://www.verywell.com/what-is-thi...-smoke-2248867

We all know smoking kills. Smokers are suicidal.

I guess the 64k question is should we allow smokers to commit suicide or should we prevent them from jumping off the bridge.

(My gut tells me to give them a nudge but...)

I believe the tobacco companies knowingly add chemicals to tobacco to make it more addictive. Once addicted, the weak-willed smokers can't break free.

Smokers often claim they smoke because they choose to but really they have been unwittingly duped by big tobacco's drugs.