Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jacky Chance Jacky Chance is offline

Default Farage

On 02/07/16 22:27, Jacky Chance wrote:

That's a lie. Have fun listing the EU law that allows you to
pick your nose, fart, each chocolate etc etc etc. They do it
all the time without getting charged for doing so anyway.

"ius non scriptum".

I.e. common practice., The point is that what is common practice is one
thing, what is uncommon practice is another....

When people started flying, it wasnt common practice and they
didnt get prosecuted until that was made legal. Same with cars.

No law that says you can **** either.

I think you will find that somewhere in the Euroepan Court of Human
rights.

Guilty until proven innocent, y'see.

Doesnt work like that either.

Actually its does. Cf the Glyphosate. Its is assumed bye the infamous and
philosophically unsound 'precautionary principle' to be 'dangerous unless
proven safe'

--
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as foolish,
and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)