Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My website on Brooklyn parquetry floor borders

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 8:09:19 PM UTC-5, Don Wiss wrote:
For the past year I have been visiting houses in Brooklyn taking pictures
of the floors. I go to open houses and take house tours. Before I created
the site I was unable to find any resources on floor borders. So I created
the site for me and others to use.

http://floorborders.com/

In addition to all my pictures, I include what I learned when I installed a
face-nailed floor in my new kitchen. So that information would be useful to
anyone working on their floors.

My mother was a naturalized Southerner from Brooklyn so I have relatives all over New York. The work you have done with the photographs is awesome! Keep posting examples of your work, me and other people really admire it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fan Monster