View Single Post
  #26   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 10:48:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Take a look at this weeks "Inside Man" on CNN.
He will tell you about all of the dangerous chemicals you have around
you every day. Most are in far higher concentrations than you find in
a whiff of smoke.

Every fraking thing in our environment is attacking us all the time. We're covered with microbes that would kill us if we let our guard(immune system) down. I support the right of any ADULT to destroy their mind and body anyway they wish as long as the harm only themselves. I avoid smokers and the places they occupy because I'm terribly allergic to the tobacco smoke which is like teargas to me. I don't go to bars and places where smokers are likely to congregate. There is a smoking area outside here at the nursing and rehab center. I must avoid the hallway where the door going to the smoking area is located because smoke blows in when the door is opened. If it's a windy day, the smoke can be blown quite a distance into the building because the wheelchair bound smokers take a long time to get through the door. The center really needs an airlock in that section of hallway but it could cost them too much money and some anal sphincter is likely to prop the inner door open. I support your right to ingest the highly addictive drug nicotine. Please do it someplace away from me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Coughing Monster