Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Farage

On 02/07/16 22:27, Jacky Chance wrote:

That's a lie. Have fun listing the EU law that allows you to
pick your nose, fart, each chocolate etc etc etc. They do it
all the time without getting charged for doing so anyway.

"ius non scriptum".

I.e. common practice., The point is that what is common practice is one
thing, what is uncommon practice is another....

No law that says you can **** either.

I think you will find that somewhere in the Euroepan Court of Human rights.

Guilty until proven innocent, y'see.

Doesnt work like that either.

Actually its does. Cf the Glyphosate. Its is assumed bye the infamous
and philosophically unsound 'precautionary principle' to be 'dangerous
unless proven safe'

The Glyphosate that has been approved by the EU?
Are you against approving stuff now?