Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_12_] Muggles[_12_] is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On 7/2/2016 1:27 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per :
Take a look at this weeks "Inside Man" on CNN.
He will tell you about all of the dangerous chemicals you have around
you every day. Most are in far higher concentrations than you find in
a whiff of smoke.

Yeah, but how many of them give me a crashing headache and make my
sinuses swell up like balloons?

I'm not running for office, so I can say it: Smoking stinks and, whether
anybody likes it or not, smokers stink.

I used to smoke... and I know from experience that one's olfactory
senses adapt rapidly.... but rest assured that even though a smoker
can't smell it themselves, they really do smell bad.

It's like bad breath.... your best friends won't tell you.

+100

--
Maggie