Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_12_] Muggles[_12_] is offline

Default 4th of July Zombies - Americans Don't Know Why We CelebrateFourth of July!

On 7/2/2016 9:22 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 8:48:30 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 10:53:41 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Be9f7Ovgg

Another fine example of The Dumbassification Of America. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fine Monster

Looks like the commies are succeeding . If we can't remember our roots , how
can we get back to them ?
--
Snag
BTW Unc , good to see you back online !

Thanks, I was in the hospital for 9 days fighting a nasty infection and I'm on IV antibiotics again. This time an orthopedic surgeon went into my knee with a scope, drained a lot of puss out of it then washed it out with 9 liters of a medicated solution. I can put some weight on my leg again but I won't be break dancing until I get new knees and shoulders. I'm too fraking ornery to die. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Ornery Monster

wow! Glad you're doing OK Monster!

--
Maggie