Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 12:23:23 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 07/02/2016 12:05 PM, trader_4 wrote:

[snip]

Like banning smoking even if I want to have a private cigar
dinner at a restaurant once a month. Whatever restrictions there are,
it's never enough, no compromise is possible.

I'm not sure about cigars, but I have been around someone smoking a
pipe, and it's not nearly the nasty thing a cigarette is.

BTW, pot wasn't either.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The only spiritual disease is righteousness, and only religious people
have it."

I was told by a long time pipe smoker that if the pipe tobacco smells good burning, it tastes bad to the smoker. And the opposite it true. FWIW