Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What ever happened to COLORED Toilet Paper?

On 7/2/2016 11:21 AM, super70s wrote:

Yeah, my house was built in '78. Upstairs was blue, downstairs was
yellow. Two years ago we gutted both and did them first class with
modern colors, (mostly white) ceramic tile, etc. Took the tub out and
made a big shower, lots of ceramic tile.

I have one of those prefab one-piece jobs, it would look better if I did
what you did but there are times when I want to take a bath (as cramped
as it is for a full grown man). I remember passing on some homes when I
was shopping for mine 10 years ago because it only had a shower stall.

I don't know (or care) about the resale value. It would not appeal to
someone that has kids that want to splash in a tub, but would have a lot
of appeal to those that only shower. One is 60", the other 48" with
high quality everything.

We plan to be here the rest of our lives so I won't care if the house
sells for a hundred bucks.