Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default What ever happened to COLORED Toilet Paper?

On 07/02/2016 05:44 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Stores have only about a 2 to 3 day supply of TP
on the shelves. Wait till the word gets out, you'll
see a run on toilet paper like never before. And
it's going to be 6 weeks at the very minimum till
the stores have any more.

If you havn't stocked up, now is the time. And
forward this message to everyone in your adress
book. You wouldn't want your close friends to be
out of something so important. I wouldn't joke
about something this serious.

Thanks for the tip!
Just got back from Walmart and now have a 6 month supply.
I stored the rolls right next to my 20 year supply of 100 watt incandescent light bulbs.