Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What ever happened to COLORED Toilet Paper?

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 07:44:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

toilet paper. But what if we ran out?

Here's some info for you to get ahead of the crowds.
You know those wildfires in southen California now?
Well, I bet you didn't know that the Clappington
Paper Products factory is one of the many business
that burned down.

Johnny Carson created a shortage when he joked about it some years
ago. People did rush out to buy it since he mentioned it. I think it
was in the 70's around the oil shortage era.

Clappington hoax goes back about a dozen years to the last beg fires
in CA.