Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Copper or PVC?

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 20:06:32 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

Snag wrote:
Recipes are rules and my step mom was above following rules.

OTOH, SWMBO refuses to allow any "*******ization" under any
circumstance.

Oh the horror ! Different folks have different tastes , I can't think of a
single recipe I use regularly that I haven't made changes to "make it ours"
.

Absolutely. If something calls for a clove of garlic (or less), I
seldom use less than an entire bulb, etc.

--
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."