Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

dennis@home wrote
RJH wrote

That is assuming current trade agreements hold. Being part of the EU
confers a lot of practical - and intangible - pros and cons. Buggered if
I can make sense of them all, but the consensus seemed to be that the UK
would lose out post-exit. Osborne is more optimistic - make of that what
you will.

That would be the same Osborne that has said the UK will abandon trying to
stop the deficit by 2020 now we are leaving?

Osborne doesn’t get to decide that, cabinet does and he
isn't even going to be the new PM either and doesn’t even
know if he will be keeping his job under the new one.

So more expensive borrowing

Not by enough to matter.

and more of it,

We'll see...

I think that means more tax unless someone (other than rod) knows why not?

That obviously won't happen if the economy
does fine with Britain out of the EU.