Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Copper or PVC?

wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 01:10:27 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 6/29/2016 10:13 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Dad and I nearly throttled Mom every time she made a decent
meatloaf. 99% were horrible, but those few she made well were never
recipeed. Her excuse was that she just used whatever was on hand,
and she liked variety.

She was a great cook overall, but those damned meatloaves really
teed us off. When I taste something great, I want the recipe,
damnit! Meatloaf can't often be called decent, let alone good.

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach

Recipes are rules and my step mom was above following rules.

OTOH, SWMBO refuses to allow any "*******ization" under any
circumstance.
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

Oh the horror ! Different folks have different tastes , I can't think of a
single recipe I use regularly that I haven't made changes to "make it ours"
..
Oh , and my wife makes an absolutely delicious meat loaf . Only one I ever
really liked enougn to request it . Great with smashed taters and field peas
(my preference is red rippers) .
--
Snag