Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Farage

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Tim Watts wrote

Having listened to Theresa May on youtube ("Brexit means Brexit"),
despite my misgivings, she's growing on me.

Time will tell, but my money's on her and PaddyPower
agrees (though we know how that went last time!)

Given she has been Home Secretary for so long and already in charge
of non EU immigration, do you really thing she is the one to limit
immigration to the numbers wanted and voted for by the leavers?

No reason why she can't apply the same deal to EU citizens as
currently apply to non EU citizens with Britain outside the EU.

Yes, that may well not be enough for some of the leavers, but
would be a dramatic change from the current situation with the
Poles and Romanians etc that many of the leavers object to.

If they can't do a genuine deal on that one of the four freedoms,
the whole exercise will have been a very bad joke.

Bull****. Britain will do fine outside the EU trading under
the WTO rules just like all of the USA, China, India, Japan,
Canada, Australia does and can tell the EU to take its
4 freedoms and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Its already done that with schengen and the
eurozone and can now do that with the free
movement of EU citizens into Britain as well
and gets to decide what to do policy wise
within Britain for itself too. And have a decent
democratic system for giving the pollys the
bums rush at the ballot box when they ****
up badly enough too. Unlike the EU which
has no way of doing that and gets to wear
whatever ****wits like Junker do regardless.