Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default How to skip that stupid message

Micky wrote in
:

Somehow my good friend's landlady (and friend) got my cell phone and
left me a message that I didn't get for weeks. Now my message says,
Hi, this is nnn-nnn-nnnn. I can go months without using my phone so
don't leave a message unless you know I'm going to be checking.

I think that will work.

Mine leaves an icon on the top of the screen showing a voice mail is
present. I turn on the phone and check for that every few days.