Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Copper or PVC?

On 6/30/2016 8:55 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:04:26 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 6/29/2016 12:13 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

My bread recipes all call for 105° to 110° , I usually preheat
the mixer with hot water . I only use mine for mixing and the first
rise . FWIW I just started recently using Seal of Minnesota
unbleached baking flour from the local Mennonite store . Beats the
stuffin' out of the stuff we were buying at Walmart . Picked up a
50 lb bag just today ... I make all our loaf bread , hamburger and
hot dog buns , bread sticks , pizza dough . The wife does the sweet
stuff ...

Cooking is art, baking is science with a bit of art mixed in.

That's why I weigh everything except the yeast.
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

I use measuring cups for ingredients but weigh the dough out . 450 gm for
loaves , 50 for hot dog buns and 75 for hamburger buns and bread sticks .

We are baking brioche today.