Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default How to skip that stupid message

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 22:26:48 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

I have to turn my phone off, otherwise the call just goes to my phone

I tried it last night and after it rang 4 times at my phone, the
voicemail answered, I pushed * and it asked for my code, and then it
gave me my messages.

There is one junk call which has called 3 times, and it even has a 410
area code. This time the message was blank, and the other two were
test messages from me. I'm glad I didn't spend $2 to hear them.

I think this time I'll finally remembe how to do get my messages from
another phone.

Next reply to this post is differnt.

and I have to refuse it blablabla. Call from the home phone, push * as
soon as "she" answers and then feed in my password when asked. They're
almost always spammers so I'm glad I didn't waste a dime (or whatever)
using the cell to hear the message.