Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Apprentice lost in London

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 10:27:21 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 15:37:37 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:24:08 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 27 June 2016 23:34:39 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:18:43 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 22 June 2016 19:56:44 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:58:32 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 22 June 2016 02:34:52 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"James Wilkinson" wrote in message

You're the only person I know who bothers to use technology for such a
simple thing as supermarket shopping.

That's because you know **** all.

I know enough people to realise you're quite odd in this regard.

Wodders is quite odd in many regards ;-)

I see plenty using their phones while doing the supermarket shopping.

So do I most selecting the next track that want to listen to or checking when the next bus is and many other things people use their phones for of which shopping for groceries is pretty small.
How would anyone know that they arenlt on grindr

That's the second reference to such things in as many days. I'm thinking you know too much.

I do because I don;t have a mobile so when on public transport or in public I have so much time to look around me to see the world rather than be staring at a LCD screen hoping I won't bump in to anyone.

I have a mobile, I use it to make telephone calls, quite unusual really.

I have a land line for that I do have a unsmart mobile that's been used for SMS texts a few times but that's it.

I removed my landline for two reasons:
1) It's cheaper to make calls from the mobile.

for you maybe but not for me.
I do not have a deal that allows me to to phone anyone in the universe for £30 a week.
I pay about £9 a month, I 'charged' up my mobile in oct. 2014 with £10 credit haven;t needed to top it up yet.

For £5 a month, Virgin Mobile give you 4 hours of calls to anything a month, as many calls as you like to Virgin mobiles and freephone numbers, unlimited texts, and a load of internet data.

For £8 a month, it's 16 hours.

For £12 a month it's unlimited calls.

I used the £5 for personal use, then upped it to £8 when I started using it as a business phone.

2) There are 100 times more salesman calling me on my landline.

I thought you said you go rid of teh landline.

I used the wrong tense, so sue me. There WERE 100 times.....

For some reason they don't call mobiles - maybe they're more likely to be revealed as withheld number.

sounds crap to me I know peole with mobile whio get cold called far more than I do on my landline.

About a few years ago I'd get pestered by a few companies on my mobile. EON being one of them. I simply marked the number on the phone so it came up EON. Then depending what mood I was in, I'd either cancel the call, pick up and be quiet till they got fed up, or pick up and be abusive to them. After a few abusive rants, they ****ed off, and I stopped getting calls from others too. Maybe you can get a black mark on a salesman list?

while crusing the supermarket isles. Appareny upskirt photos are taken in supermarkets too.

How many folk have you seen with a phone strapped to their shoe?

They put them in shoping bags not on their shoe, and only the minority are done without the women knowing.
It's easy enough to find out the facts if you want to.
Just type in the word upskirt into google it ain't rocket science.

Don;t get it confused with UKIRT

That would make a good image, but might be noticed by the "victim"..

Might be but unlikely in most cases.

How would something this size not be noticed?
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/coma/im...kirt_image.jpg

I've just looked out my window and I havent; noticed it
and I'm not sure what a victim would be in this case who would be victimised by this image.

I assumed the telescope was being used to peer up skirts.

which I was originally looking for or UKIP of course ;-)

I've had 2 girlfriends that have liked to show their underwear off in public but only if they have control over it.

Is that like those odd women who wear a black bra and a semi see through pale top? If I was gonna show off like that I'd not wear a bra.

Not sure myself, but then again some wear makeup too, but not always for the same reasons.

Because they think they're ugly and the makeup makes them look better.. It doesn't.

For me that would depend how it's done and for what reason.

There are different reasons?

exibitionist, voyuers,show offs, shy people....
I don't understand them all.

All but shy make sense.

Shy seems to be the a sign or previous traumer or 'bullying'

What a load of psychobabble. Non-physical "abuse" is simply forgotten by anyone with half a brain.

--
Jazz is what you get when you push a blues quartet down a long flight of stairs.