Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Farage

On Friday, 1 July 2016 14:22:19 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
I'm trying to think of anything that would be made for the UK only, with
no eye on possibly exporting it.

Something made by the UK for the internal market? Trains for example,
that don't fit anyone else's gauge.

Thought that had been standardised for a pretty long time?

even the underground trains aren't standardised are they.
You have specific ones for specific lines.

Ah - right. We'll go back to spraying everything with DDT, then?

Yep, can we practice on wodney tell him its sun tan lotion. :-)

And we
already exceed EU specs for much of our agricultural production.

But we could certainly change the labelling on foodstuffs. From Kg to lb.
That will save a fortune.

Not sure how, but it could be fun.

--
*Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.