Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default (OT) Why do you use Facebook?

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 3:48:14 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Being that most posters on this newsgroup are of "advanced age", I have
to ask why you use Facebook (if you do)?

snip
What's YOUR excuse for using Facebook?

Every one of my "friends" are real friends or real relatives...mine is closed to anyone else. I have used it to find old school mates and "lost" relatives...I don't click on adverts or buy anything. I don't like many things about it...like how "it" resides when to remove something I've posted or what "it" thinks I might like! I'm 71.