Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 21:29:41 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 18:01:51 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 30/06/16 16:07, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:50:24 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

On 30/06/2016 15:37, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:00:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.

I know what they mean. What is your point? Do you think people with
Ebola and no NHS would just wander around infecting everyone?

Well if you look at the reality in Africa well yes, that is exactly how
it spreads.

And AIDS too.

Works in USA without NHS.

Because there any hospital that receives any federal funding
at all has to treat any life threatening medical problem even
if the individual can't afford to pay for that treatment.

Life threatening. And then they charge them if possible. Not like our money pit that pays for everything.

--
Crazy Laws in towns of the state of Illinois:
The English language is not to be spoken.
You must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile.
You may be convicted of a Class 4 felony offense, punishable by up to three years in state prison, for the crime of "eavesdropping" on your own conversation. -720 ILCS 5/14-2.
Law forbids eating in a place that is on fire.
It is forbidden to fish while sitting on a giraffe's neck.
It is legal to protest naked in front of city hall as long as you are under seventeen years of age and have legal permits.
One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth.
Humming on public streets is prohibited on Sundays.
Wheelbarrows with For-Sale signs may not be chained to trees.
A man with a moustache may not kiss a woman.
It is illegal to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
It is unlawful to change clothes in an automobile with the curtains drawn, except in case of fire.
It is illegal to expectorate from any second-story window.
It is against the law to use a slingshot unless your are a law enforcement officer.
A rooster must step back three hundred feet from any residence if he wishes to crow. Hens that wish to cackle must step two hundred feet back from any residence.
Bees are not allowed to fly over the village or through any of Kriland's streets.
Ice skating at the Riverside pond during the months of June and August is prohibited.
There is a ban on unnecessary repetitive driving on 23rd Avenue.
It is against the law to make faces at dogs.