Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Farage

On 30/06/16 19:02, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Tim Watts
wrote:

On 30/06/16 15:05, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , Tim Watts
escribió:

Reality: the EU is like family. We don't have to like them, but we do
need to get along with them.

Exactly. We were getting along just fine as neighbours, then some fool
said we should all move in together. Big mistake.

Worse than that. They wanted us to marry them too.

Having listened to Theresa May on youtube ("Brexit means Brexit"),
despite my misgivings, she's growing on me.

I do not like her for the surveillance nonsense. Not cutting Police
funding and not beefing up the borders.

OTOH, I do deeply respect anyone who told the USA to do one over the
extradition of Gary McKinnon, plus the fact she shoved a broom up the
arse of the Police WRT corruption.

The rest is hard to judge - she presents quite well - fairly solid
sounding, but not acting like a celeb.

Time will tell, but my money's on her and PaddyPower agrees (though we
know how that went last time!)