Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_11_] michael adams[_11_] is offline

Default Farage

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .

And how did you get out of my KF?

How should I know ?

Perhaps you never set it up properly in the first place.

After all it was only the other week that you were jumping out of
your pram, saying I'd misquoted you.

Which then put me to the trouble of having to explain to you how indents
- you know these things "" work on UseNet.

So haven't yoiu fixed it since then ?

That's the thing with you, you see Timmy . All of our exchanges seem to
end up with me having to explain all these things to you. And what's more
I'm pretty sure I've advised you to killfile me before, as you clearly find me so
annoying.

Not that you need to resort to a KF to avoid answering awkward questions
of course. You simply ignore entire posts no matter who they're from.
You just pretend you haven't seen them. The "silent flounce" as it were.

Oh and BTW Timmy, anyone announcing to a newsgroup that they've
killfiled someone, or their killfile policy in general, merely confirms to
the world that person's overwheening sense of their own self-importance.
And it goes without saying their gross stupidity. It's like someone having
"kick me" permanently tatooed on the back of their neck.

But there again If some self important, and gormless nonentity wants to
announce to a group of total strangers that he or she finds another poster
so annoying that they're putting them in their killfile, then so what ?

However if you ask around, I'm sure you should be able to get the sort of help
you need in setting up your kill-file, so it works properly.

So good luck with that one.

michael adams

"People don't buy Microsoft for quality, they buy it for compatibility
with what Bob in accounting bought last year. Trace it back - they buy
Microsoft because the IBM Selectric didn't suck much" - P Seebach, afc