Posted to alt.home.repair
Shade Tree Guy Shade Tree Guy is offline

Default Popular Science Or Popular Mechanics For Gift Subscr. ?

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 8:08:54 AM UTC-7, TimR wrote:
My vote would be Scientific American. There's not much home fixup stuff, but then I don't see much in Pop Sci or Pop Mechanics anymore either, and the articles are usually good quality.

Subscribed to SA 30+ years ago when the articles were a lot more technical.
I'm sure by now they've dumbed down the subject matter a lot to appeal to right wing readers and added lots of pretty pictures
STG