Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On 30/06/2016 15:29, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

On 30/06/2016 10:00, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave
campaigners

And why are you asking me? You should be asking the BBC.

The BBC don't know any lies to quote ...

So what has the "BBC Reality Check" been doing then? My original
question stands.

You haven't suggest a leave lie that they could say wasn't true yet so
AFAICS they are doing nothing wrong. You have to show that they are
rather than just claiming they are with no evidence.

Do try to pay more attention Den, instead of nodding off and waking up
when the film has finished. You say BBC Reality Check has looked at
what some Leave campaigners have been saying. Fair enough, *provided*
they also do the same with Remain campaigners. So, again, have they
been doing that?

You are assuming that telling people that they were right is news.
If you can find a lie and have some evidence then say what it is and
then you can complain that the BBC hasn't put it on reality check.

And FTAOD, since I've no idea what they've asked and whether they feel
that any Leave claim was wrong/overstated/blatant lie/ etc etc, I'm
making no claim at all regarding what they might or might not have
found.

Getting a clue now, Dense?

Stop wriggling and show one reason why the BBC should have something
about what stay said on reality check. other than what they already have
where they compared what stay said to what leave said and decided leave
wasn't very truthful.