Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On Tuesday, 28 June 2016 22:22:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:44:16 +0100, polygonum wrote:

On 28/06/2016 21:30, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:24:21 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS. I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

So you've never had any antiboitics, what do you tbin k would have happened if the nurse or anyone that had ebola and not treated.
The reason you don;lt get some diesease is because other have them treated on the NHS.