Leonard Caillouet

Default Why I don't have a plasma or LCD TV either

"Tom" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:40:22 -0600 tweak wrote in
Message id: :

[blah, blah, blah]

BTW I spent 40 some odd year in the repair business having grown up
workin in my old man's chain of repair shops.
But that was probably before your time so I'd guess that wouldn't
count either since it was before you eyes ever saw the light of day.

Shut the **** up, you twit. You're not impressing anyone, and you
couldn't prove a point even if you molded it into a Lawn JartŠ and
pierced the skull of a Cocker Spaniel from 30 yards away.

Well, Tom, I guess that is what I was trying to say, but could not be as
eloquent as this...LOL.

Leonard