Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On 29/06/2016 22:10, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

On 29/06/2016 09:55, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Nightjar
wrote:

On 28-Jun-16 9:24 PM, dennis@home wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...is-far-safer-s

taying-in-the-european-union-91537224.html

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave campaigners
were saying before the referendum and comparing it with what they are
saying now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36641390

Are they doing the same thing to the Remain campaigners, and if not,
why not?

Which claims from the remain camp do you think were untrue?

The £4300/p.a. poorer claim was cock, claims that the markets would
tank are proving to be cock.

Which figures are you suing to show that the £4k3 is untrue?
What timescale did they say the markets would tank over.
How long do you think it will take for companies to plan a move out of
the UK into the EU before these things start to bite?

The banks had to do the planning in case it happened so they have
started, other companies have a bit more time to plan as the impact is
immediate.

And why are you asking me? You should be asking the BBC.

The BBC don't know any lies to quote so I am asking for anyone that does
have some to say what they are. You can tell the BBC if you have actual
lies.