Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default How to skip that stupid message

On 06/29/2016 09:54 PM, Micky wrote:

I never knew about getting the voicemails on my home phone. I assume the
password is the same I use on the cell. I'll have to try it.

That was a problem. I couldn't remember any password, and then I
thought I changed it, and also I confused it with the password for my
GoPhone account webpage, or maybe it was the same. I'm just so
confused.

I have to turn my phone off, otherwise the call just goes to my phone
and I have to refuse it blablabla. Call from the home phone, push * as
soon as "she" answers and then feed in my password when asked. They're
almost always spammers so I'm glad I didn't waste a dime (or whatever)
using the cell to hear the message.

--
Cheers, Bev