Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default How to skip that stupid message

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 22:48:29 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:08:49 -0400, Micky
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 11:33:32 -0400,
wrote:

Does anyone know a way to skip the "old voicemails" when I retrieve my
current voicemail? In other words, I get a voicemail, and want to hear
it, but first I have to listen to all my old (Saved) voicemails, first.
(Most annoying). I often save old voicemail because it contains a phone
number, directions, or other info that I will need at a later time,
because I did not have a pen and paper handy when I received it.

I dont know why these idiots that provide the voicemail, can not play
the NEW voicemail FIRST!!!!

I don't get many phone calls but I think AT&T does play them first.

There's a way to get your voice mail from a real phone, you know, the
one in your home, by dialing your cell number, and not answering or
punching in a punch through number, and some password, but I never got
straight what password was mine.

I never knew about getting the voicemails on my home phone. I assume the
password is the same I use on the cell. I'll have to try it.

That was a problem. I couldn't remember any password, and then I
thought I changed it, and also I confused it with the password for my
GoPhone account webpage, or maybe it was the same. I'm just so
confused.

My bank every time I call wants to know my visual password, or
something like that, and it's my mother's maiden name, which I'm sure
I picked from a list of possible qustions and answers and the list
never referred to a visual? password, but all the people who answer
the phone for the bank call it a password and none know that on the
web it was called something else.

I was told my Tracfone uses Verison around here. I am not 100% sure
about that though.