Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default internet worm

worm fried Java

asked Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer

suggesting Tools after all browser windows closed.

thru TOOLS not thru Explorer or what SHELL offers with SHELL search.

when all windows are deleted, Microsoft's Homepage pops up as th default after eliminating all before windows/homepages.

accessing Micro's Homepage and into USGS then earthquakes brings a bold faced notice that JAVA is required to read USGS Earthquake reports..

AHA ! how could I have forgotten this...INCROYABLE, NO ?

I sit in the shade on a lane bordering a green meadow filled with exotic fledgling birds chirp chirping, sun going down past the Brazilian Pepper...

TMALSS, reinstalled Java. The laptop now reads USGS again.

PEACE BE WITH YOU