Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

Nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Nightjar wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote
Nightjar wrote

The forecasts are still out there, for anybody to check what they
said.

For sure, so in 20 years time we can go back and say 'well those
forecasts were total lies weren't they' ...

I sincerely hope so, but I very much doubt it. Economists are rarely
so much in agreement as they are about the future of the UK after
Brexit.

They were on whether Britain should be in the eurozone
or not and were completely wrong about that....

The politicians agreed. The economists were divided.

BULL****.

This time, they only disagree about how bad things will be.

More of your lies.

And NOT ONE of them predicted the worst recession since
the great depression and ALL of them were actually stupid
enough to proclaim that the banks should be deregulated
and NOT ONE of them managed to work out what the
result of that would be when the **** inevitably hit the fan.

With a record like that, only a fool like you
takes any notice of what they predict now.