tweak

Default Why I don't have a plasma or LCD TV either

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:19:11 -0500, "Leonard Caillouet"
wrote:

"tweak" wrote in message
news
Your quite long winded posting contains so much bluster and bull**** that
the real information that you may have to impart is lost...

I normally use klipsh for my home theatre and have been a firm
believer that JBL make's some of the best quality drivers you can buy.

You argue about the value of 24 bit recording systems over 16 bit and of
valve designs yet you listen to Klipsh and think JBL makes some of the best
driver? Give me a break...

OK if I'm so full of ****, what type of drivers do you use?
And how do you think they're better than what I use?
The fact that you dis JBL shows you absolute ignorance.

I don't even service Sony anymore it's such a pain to get parts.

If you think that it is hard to get parts for Sony, you obviously don't
service much of anything. Among the many manufacturers Sony is far from the
worst in this regard. I don't mean to imply that they couldn't be better,
but in this time of disposable consumer electronics there are many other
companies that are worse.

OK if Sony parts are SO easy to get I'll send you a parts list for all
the Sony crap I have in the back storage room and you find me a parts
jobber for aftermarket parts.

BTW I spent 40 some odd year in the repair business having grown up
workin in my old man's chain of repair shops.
But that was probably before your time so I'd guess that wouldn't
count either since it was before you eyes ever saw the light of day.
Leonard Caillouet