Andre & Liette Levesque

Default monitor schematic PLEASE! 11S31-097B

This is for a 21 inch CTX monitor which overheated a buch of resistors and a
couple of caps. I need to find the shcematic so I can properly troubleshoot
the thing.

Any ideas where I can find it. This is a great monitor, if I can find the
schematic to fix it.
When it whent out the horizobtal was pulsing at about 2 hrtz they blank.
Lots of evidence of overheating on the board.

This is a CTX EX1300 Monitor. Borad markings 11S31(or I)-097B Rev B10
03-30-99
with 2115UE on the board.

If anyone can point me to a schematic or service manual it would a great
help.

Andre