Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Isn't Life Strange Isn't Life Strange is offline

Default tried to machine titanium

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 20:52:41 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:48:16 -0700, Isn't Life Strange
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 05:28:48 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Isnt the Sherline the little toy lathe that pencil makers use?

Yeah... but you can touch it. It will turn. It will make crude things
that look almost round.

It's 'real', just not _desireable_.

LLoyd

In Wieberworld a real lathe sits unused because it's a gearbox-busting blanket-magnet. A real truck
sits in the shop waiting for repair money to be scrounged. A real wife has multiple boyfriends. A
real house arrived on wheels and sits on a rented lot. And a real mind lies to itself and everyone.

Really? Gears are in, the lathe is running. So is the Hardinge HLV-H

Your word is worthless.

Truck in the shop? How could that be? There isnt any room in the shop.

You don't have a shop. You have a poorly enclosed carport with a dirt floor and a rollup door that
someone threw away. You "engineered" a sad and ugly installation, your trademark.

Too many machine tools in the way.
The van however should be finished this week.

How many months is that? I had a serious failure of my own truck. Put it on the hoist, diagnosed the
problem, picked up the parts. Next day installed them, back on the road. Strange how the people you
claim are incompetent can do the things you have to pay others to do for you, eh?

They ordered the timing
chain and gear set for the proper 5.7 engine..got one for the 5.0 and
installed it. Seems the timing marks are about 25' off. So the new and
proper set should have been installed yesterday. I didnt check today,
but will in the morning to see what the status is. Its been paid in
full for over a month.

Too bad you couldn't afford to hire someone competent.

Wife hasnt had a boyfriend in 20 yrs.

How the **** would you know?

You on the other hand..have a
boyfriend currently.
Real house? I live in a manufactured home. And yup..they come on
wheels, which go away after its set and leveled.

It could have been decent if it wasn't installed on such a **** lot and didn't have pigs living in
it.