Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Copper or PVC?

Tom Gardner wrote:
On 6/29/2016 12:13 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

My bread recipes all call for 105° to 110° , I usually preheat the
mixer with hot water . I only use mine for mixing and the first rise
. FWIW I just started recently using Seal of Minnesota unbleached
baking flour from the local Mennonite store . Beats the stuffin' out
of the stuff we were buying at Walmart . Picked up a 50 lb bag just
today ... I make all our loaf bread , hamburger and hot dog buns ,
bread sticks , pizza dough . The wife does the sweet stuff ...

Cooking is art, baking is science with a bit of art mixed in.

You'd probably like my hamburger steak with mushroom gravy and my spaghetti
sauce ... those 2 are all mine . I sometimes follow a recipe - loosely - but
usually tweak it to our tastes .

--
Snag