Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 23:32:31 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I'm in Scotland, not Australia. Have you not seen me arguing with Rod?

And no, we shouldn't have to have car insurance. Just make everyone pay for the damage to their own car in an accident.

--
One frigid morning in North Dakota a man turned up at work much the worse for wear.
"I didn't sleep a wink," he told a coworker. "I was up all night trying to keep my wife's begonia covered against the freezing cold."