Chaos Master

Default Repair on arcade machine... need help.

I am back to work after some vacation and am trying to repair an arcade machine.

Machine: crusin' exotica (made by Midway (sp?)) - the one with the numeric
keyboard where you can enter an PIN ID.

Problem: "Crashes" when tries to get record times. Causes a reboot and makes the
machine go into self test. When the machine does not crash I get sh*t data [1] at
high score tables.

I've never worked at those machines but I guess they're like a video game machine
or computer + monitor. It looks like a RAM problem. Has anyone here info on repair
of arcade machines?

[1] It looks like this:

1 XXXXXX 00:00:00
2 000000 00:00:00